Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly available to enhance existing search and image ad campaign.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in select nations.
Over a year later on, video advertisements are available to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served across the Microsoft Advertising Network in the nations mentioned above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted using intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft says including video to search campaigns increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project only.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Ad Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can vary
from 6 seconds to 2 minutes, though
the business advises that videos shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can vary from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft provides the following bidding choices for video ads: Optimize for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when a viewer
- views 2 seconds of constant play. Enhance for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual sees a minimum of 15 seconds of
- video or click the ad. Optimize for clicks: Bid per click on the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive at your website.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Project Produce a Microsoft video advertising campaign by following the steps listed below: From
the retractable menu left wing, select Projects. Select Create campaign. Choose one of the video-oriented goals. Go into the Project name
- and the Daily spending plan, and then choose Save & go to the next
- action. Go into an Ad group name
- and select your intended audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next action.
- Choose your Spending plan & quotes settings. Select Save. After submitting your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will instantly develop numerous videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can upload
- your own videos in each available aspect ratio. For additional information, see Microsoft’s assistance page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel